Saturday, October 25, 2008

At Home Quilt Retreat

Sharon and I are exhausted! We sewed nearly the whole day. From 9:30 to 6:30 with about an hour out for lunch.  It was a great day to sew -- it rained all day long -- steady and heavy. Pat did some touch up painting and patching.  No one had to cook -- we all went out to dinner.  

Now we're watching USC vs. Arizona.  Go Trojans -- Pat and I both graduated from Southern Cal! We'll see how long we can stay awake.  

Watch this site tomorrow for a picture of Sharon's la crosse quilt.  And I hope to have the borders on a mystery quilt I did during the summer. If I succeed I'll post a picture of it too.  And, I've done more on my darn pillow shams.  (I'm bored by them but I'll get back on them soon.) The main blocks of the matching wall hanging are done and sewn together.  I can put the borders on that too.  So I may end up sewing most of the day tomorrow too.  Monday I need to find a backing fabric and some go with fabrics for a pattern I am testing. 

Happy quilting!    A worn out Bonnie and Sharon too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.