Monday, November 3, 2008

Back At the Sewing Machine

Life has settled back down after our power outage. Thank goodness.  The laundry piled up and thank goodness some is now washed and put away! So, I was able to do some sewing/quilting today.  

First, take a look at Kona, dressed as a pumpkin for Halloween. (Yep, dog in costumes!!)  Amazingly she didn't care that she was dressed up. Kona is a therapy dog so she got to spend Halloween with Jen at work.  She visits hospital patients once or twice a month. 

I washed and ironed most of the fabrics I bought last week.  I have started cutting two of the fabrics already.  Tomorrow I will piece two backs for quilts I have ready to go.  One will be professionally quilted and one will be done by me. So hopefully Wednesday I will baste it up.  

Happy quilting all!  Bonnie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.