Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another Snow Storm(s)

Weather word is a little rain tonight, a couple inches of snow, a little icy rain in the am.  Oh fun.  And, then Friday maybe some more snow and then Sunday some more, maybe.  

OH PLEASE

No more.  And, winter hasn't even started.  

Today, labeled, wrapped and shipped off the rag quilt.  I decided to write directly on the flannel for the label.  Not the best way to go about it.  Maybe next one I'll sign the square before it is made into the quilt.  My guess is the label will fade out after 4 or 5 washes any way.  

I started making blocks to go with the Carousel Horse today.  I was going to design the quilt using grid paper.  Except... I couldn't find my tablet. URG.  And, I didn't think about printing a sheet from the Internet until right now.   I got 6 blocks done before I had to go out.  I'll start again tomorrow and I'll see if I can print some grid paper or find my tablet.  

Happy quilting all! Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.