Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Finish!

I have finally finished the wallhanging for our bedroom.  I'd done the pillow shams earlier.  We are really pleased with the way it looks.  Eventually I need to have the chairs reupholstered.  I've been eyeing fabrics but haven't found exactly what I want.  Then I'll need to find something for the wall across from the bed.  Hum, maybe another quilt -- but bigger.  

Sorry this isn't a bigger picture but it is really difficult to set this up the way I want to.  And, then when I have it exactly as i want it I look at a preview.  And, everything changes.  Then when I upload it, it looks different from the preview and the composing screen.  Go figure.  Hum, I wonder if there is a Blogger for Dummies book? Maybe that would help. 

I haven't been able to sew for several days now. All the Christmas cards are made and will be dropped at the post office tomorrow. What is next for me? Tomorrow I will try to work on the carousel quilt.  Then I'll need to re-evaluate what I have to work on over the next weeks.  I want to make some fabric postcards too.  Actually, that should be on the list above the carousel quilt.  Hopefully I will remember that in the morning.  

Hope every one is doing well and keeping warm!  Happy Quilting. Bonnie 


  1. Your mystery wallhanging is beautiful and the shams really show it off. I love how they look in the room. Sure looks cozy compared to the snowy weather outside.

  2. I love your Friendship Star wall hanging! There is indeed a Blogging for Dummies book and I just checked it out of the library yesterday. I'm really tired of not being able to make my blog look the way I want it. I'll let you know if it's any help.


I am pleased you've come to visit. I hope you will leave a comment.