Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Actual studio time has been limited so far this week.  But hand work is getting done.  Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be able to show you a block I am making for a group I call Faithful Circle Alumni.  We all moved from the Columbia, Maryland area where we were members of the Faithful Circle Quilters.  We are doing blocks for each other.  This time we received a white on white background fabric and a wonderful print of pansies.  Really springy looking. (now doesn't that sound weird...)  The concept is do what you can do in 4 to 5 hours.  Of course, I can't follow the concept because the fabrics scream floral applique.  So, I'm making a bunch of leaves with some 3 dimensional flowers (with beading).  I'm hoping it looks good when I finish because I am using way too many colors of green.  I'm more than half done and hope to finish it today at the Wednesday quilt group.  

No peeking until the block is done.  Snow is forecasted but not all that much.  

Happy quilting all.  Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.