Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's Got to Be Better!

It's still early to tell if today is going to be a better day than yesterday.  I did get the quilting done on the Carousel quilt.  But I didn't tie off the threads as I had planned to.  Darn computer keeps sucking me in!  

So today it is back to finishing the Carousel Quilt.  And who knows what else. 

We had an inch or so of snow last night.  Today the trees and power lines are covered.  I assume the wind is blowing as every once in a while we appear to be having a snow storm -- some times light and sometimes heavy.  But if I look at the front of the house it isn't snowing.  It's suppose to get cold again today and have off and on snow.  Ain't winter grand! 

Happy Quilting All! Bonnie 
and Kevin... I'm glad you got a good laugh out of my last post.  I refuse to be locked out there again! LOL> 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.