Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dog and Bed

Here's Kona lazing away on her new dog bed cover.  Doesn't she look contented?  Jen whipped it up using my serger.  Good to have that machine used every once and a while! 

I finished a sample top for a block of the month I'm doing at Mt. Laurel Quilt Guild.  When I get the photo taken I'll post.  First block is a four patch done the easy speedy way or magic 4 patch way depending on who you heard about it from.  Here's Marge's version at Delaware Quilts. 

Now I have to figure out a block for next month's bom.  I'm thinking I will continue to feature 4 patches and will keep most of the blocks between easy and moderate.  I might end with something hard but probably not.  To entice entries I will be offering some little additional items to be drawn from the non-winning names.  Most quilters love to win something even if it is only a chalk pencil to mark their quilts with!  I know I do!  

Now, on to the quilting studio.  I've got that new Spring! wall hanging to get made!  Spring is springing in on FRIDAY! 

Happy Quilting All! Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.