Friday, March 20, 2009

What a Hoot!


Pat and I had an appointment this morning and decided it was a good idea to end with a nice lunch out.  So we went to the purple restaurant. (yep, it is purple.) 


We had a great lunch at Cora's in Hawley, PA.  Lunch was almost over when I found this spinner.  (We were eating in the bar -- notice the Yuengling sign in the back.)
Dress up magnets.  Pat 
couldn't believe it when I whipped out my
camera to take pictures.  So, look carefully at the close up pictures below. 















Pamela Goes Quilting.  And notice her matronly figure and very stylish -- um -- top and pencil skirt.  Which I am sure looks quite lovely with her sandals and socks.  What a laugh.  Pat was already to buy the set for me but I am just as happy with the digital version.  So quilters, thoroughly check out the bars you frequent. You never know what you will find!  

More got done on the Spring! quilt.  Tomorrow I should get the top done.  I was putting tulips together today.  I think I have 2 more to do and then the rest of the blocks.  The quilt is made on point.

On that fun set of pictures let me remind you it is National Quilting Day Saturday.  Find some time to quilt!  

Happy Quilting All!    Bonnie

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.