Sunday, April 5, 2009

What's On the Way!

 Here is what is on the way to my house.  Well, it has to be made first and then it'll be on the way. I think mine will be charcoal.  (I skipped the lavendar because the room it will be housed in is deep red.  And, the green didn't do much for me...) 

I also had my interview to be a volunteer with MAESSR -- Mid Atlantic English Springer Spaniel Rescue.  We are in the queue to adopt a springer from MAESSR.  We're waiting until after Jen's recital and then we're ready.  See all the beautiful Springers at MAESSR's web site. Hopefully the pupster will make it before the sewing machine!  

Jen:  I had to laugh at your comment.  You are welcome to come try it whenever you want, as long as I have a couple of days to play on it first!  I'm sure I'll let everyone know what it is like once I have it.  I do know I was pleasantly surprised when I was buying thread for it at the Lancaster show.  The thread vendor said that all their threads run on a Nolting. Evidently that isn't true for every long arm.    Wowee! 

Happy Quilting All!  Bonnie 
PS -- Spring! is still being hand quilted.  I worked on it today after not working on it since Wednesday.  I'm hoping to get the quilting done in the next day or so.  I'll keep you posted. B.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog!
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.