Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gee Thanks, Hon!

36 Years Together
Pat sent me some lovely flowers in honor of our anniversary.
Hopefully I'll make a decent dinner for him. (LOL)
We decided to celebrate on Saturday night so we could enjoy ourselves without Pat having to get up at the crack of dawn the next day. (shucks, he leaves the house at 6 am...) I would share a photo of our wedding but I have no idea where any are... some things just haven't been taken out of boxes since our move last year. And, some things will NEVER be taken out of the boxes cause we don't have shelves and cabinets available!

I've been working on getting the zippers on Ruthie. I've done two and I have one more to go. Then I will head upstairs to do some piecing in the studio. And, part of that piecing will be piecing the back for the next quilt that will be going on Ruthie. Yahoo. And, this time, this one is one I am not donating. (Unless of course, the quilting totally stinks!)

Happy Quilting All!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary a couple of days late! I stumbled on your site while looking at other sites. My husband and I celebrated out 35th on June 15th. I am a new quilter and new with a blog.
    I am at www.lindaslinesandloves

    Send some of your rain this way! We are going into our 5th year of drought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Your anniversary is my birthday!
    It is a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.