Tuesday, June 30, 2009

In the White Bag



Enough teasing. Here's the bag and its contents.

•Directions/pattern.
•English Paper Piecing papers.
•Cutting templates, 1/4" bigger than the papers.

How cool is that?

What a great hand project. (We all know I have NO hand projects to work on don't we?)


Here's a picture of the pattern. And, couldn't I use the templates to make regular pieced cuts? I'll have to explore that more. This was number 9 and I believe I saw a bag that had pattern 23. These were introduced by an Australian designer at the spring quilt market.

Today I was up early. I'd vacuumed and washed the kitchen floor before we left at 8:45 am.
Hit a store and bought an iron. I will let you know how it works out.
When I got home the dog had had an accident in his crate. YUCK. He's had an upset tummy or something because he NEVER goes in his crate -- it's his bed too.

Puppy got a bath. I got soaked. Two loads of laundry was done. By 1:00 pm I was exhausted. So, I read and napped. Book is finished, day is done.

I hope others got some quilting done. I just about finished the binding on the table runner. Tomorrow I will report my stash usage/accumulation. I know it will be more accumulated than busted! Bummer. Maybe next year I will count something done when it is a flimsie. Probably not, then I wouldn't remember what I had counted and what I hadn't. I will do hand work tomorrow at Wednesday quilters. May finish the socks. Need to clean more of the house too.

Happy Quilting All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.