Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lazy Sunday


Not much going on here -- last day of choir at church.  Wonderful picnic after services.  Awful flies!  Quick trip to grocery store and home to Raggs.  

Then a little reading . . .  or actually napping as I fell sound asleep within a a page or two!  Finally woke up enough to do some piecing.  Worked on the million pieces quilt. No wonder I feel like I get nothing done as I am working with pieces 2" x 1.5".  I'll count again and see if I really need that many more of these blocks.  

Today's eye candy is Heidi's pineapple block I mentioned a few posts ago. 45 pieces but it is going to be gorgeous!  The colors seem a little grayed to me which I assume is the photo.  Keep at it Heidi! I love all the black on blacks Heidi found. 
Happy Quilting All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.