Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yes, I Joined a Swap

See the new picture on the side bar? Inchies Christmas Swap. It is being hosted by Quilting Gallery. You can pop over to see what it is about and then join us if you want. These look like they will be cute and fast little items to make. I'm going to have to try one soon to make sure they are fast!

I've got more quilt pictures to share but have to get going now as it is almost time to leave for one of my quilt groups. Stay tuned for some more interesting quilt pictures!

Also, click on Mysteries for Relay button if you want to join and do a mystery this weekend. All money is given to cancer research. Marge writes a great mystery.

Happy Quilting All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.