Friday, December 11, 2009

Cookie Swap I

I made 3 batches of cranberry, white chocolate chip cookies! I decorated bags, made little tags, stashed the cookies in and tied it all up with a bright red ribbon.
I stashed the bags into a decorated basket to tote to the swap location. I wish I brought my camera to show you all the gorgeous containers filled with cookies!

And, if you've been hearing about the cold weather -- here's our morning temps. Top is outside, bottom is in the house but right next to the window. I'm sure it wasn't that cold inside!

I was able to get nearly an hour and a half of sewing done. Tomorrow I'm planning the whole morning in the studio. I'll get one top done, finish clue 1 of Carolina Christmas on Quiltville. And, maybe I'll get the last stocking done. We'll see how it goes. Raggs isn't particularly fond of the snow we've got. He's hoping for some warmer weather!

Happy Quilting All!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm! Great looking cookie bags!

    Love the quilt you just finished...can't wait to see it off the rollers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the cookies are delicious (they look it) but your presentation is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy o boy..wish I had one of those cookies!! How about the recipe??
    I have a house in Bushkill at the Ranchlands..soon as spring comes I would love to meet you. I also have a nolting and love it..
    Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing so many wonderful quilts and ideas with us.
    Nancy Link

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy:
    Send me an email. The cookies are Cranberry, White Chocolate Chips -- recipe from Allrecipes.com.

    And, yes, I'd love to meet you somewhere. And, a Nolting too? Way cool. Are you in the NEPA Long Arm group?

    email me at brsinstitches@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.