Saturday, June 5, 2010

Judy's Monkeys!

A couple of Wednesdays ago, Judy was hard at work on a baby quilt using some monkey fabric. She designed the quilt to use the fabric to best advantage. I believe some of the fabric was decorator fabric. Here's the whole quilt.

Judy, Carol and Ann looking over the quilted top. Ruth does most of the long arm quilting for this group.
Here's a close up of the crazy monkeys, the banana fabric, the polka dots and the red go with fabric.
Judy also found this great palm tree quilting design. And, of course, the darn cute sock monkeys on the back!
End of eye candy!
I packed box 14 of quilting supplies today. I also am working on making thank you blocks for the officers of Faithful Circle Quilters. I got all the fabric picked and mostly cut out before I put all of the boxes of fabric away. Well, some of the fabric put in the boxes. I'm losing motivation on this. Tomorrow I'm hoping to do another 4 or 5 boxes. And, finish some more of the thank you blocks.

It is hot and humid here in the Poconos which is not typical. We've been running the air conditioner for the last several days. (And folks said we wouldn't need it... HA!) No wonder my motivation is waning. I'm off to either pack or sew depending on how the mood strikes me.

Happy Quilting All!



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.