Thursday, July 1, 2010

June Stashbusting Report

June Stash Report
Fabric Acquired: 0 yards
Fabric Used: 2 1/8 yards
Net Fabric Used: 2 1/8 yards

Year To Date Report
Fabric Acquired: 25 1/2 yards
Fabric Used: 24 3/4 yards
Net Fabric Acquired: 3/4 yards

I didn't remember using any fabric this month. But when I checked my notebook where I keep track of stuff I had used some. And, even better I didn't buy ANY! And look how close I am to USING more than BUYING. Once I get Ruthie up and running I will have some big usage numbers. Or at least that is what I tell myself.

WOW! I actually got most of the stuff on my list done yesterday.

Repacked boxes - check.
Laundry - check (Or at least one load)
Iron & rehang curtains - check

Not bad. Today pack stuff to give away. Pack stuff for Heidi. Quick clean of bathrooms before kids get here. Wash towels. Vacuum the rug. And, head for the studio as I didn't do anything in it yesterday. More than enough to keep me busy.

Happy Quilting All!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.