Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Quilting Interuptus ---

No quilting going on the last day or so because 
Sophia came to visit. (And Jenny and Kona.) 

We spent a couple of hours at Quilter's Corner in Midlothian yesterday.  It is a really nifty quilt store and they were very gracious to all three of us. (Of course, Sophia was a big hit.) I got another piece of fabric to put with the 6 yards I have for the backing. Jenny bought some wonderful reds, yellows and oranges to make a BRIGHT quilt. Should be great. 

Today we took Sophia to see Grandpa at work.  She was a big hit there too. (What's not to like about a 10 pound bundle of cuteness?) We also went out to lunch where the waitress and hostess were gaga over her. Yea, Sophia certainly does the cute thing well! 
Here she is modeling her new little cap.  Hum, can't see the cute leaves on the top.  It will keep her ears warm when the weather finally cools down.  It was way too hot here the last few days to try on the sweater.  

Tomorrow they head back to Maryland so I will get back to quilting.  I don't think  I'll get the big scrap quilt done by the end of this month.  I may go back to working on the Christmas tree skirt as I'm pretty sure I could get that finished this month.  I'll keep you posted.  

Happy Quilting All! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.