I finished quilting the Disappearing 9 Patch UFO and then got the binding done at my local guild meeting. (It was a longer meeting than normal...) Sorry I didn't get a picture of it finished. I used Quilter's Dream Blend for the first time. It is 70% cotton, 30% poly. It is extremely flat but I like it. I'll have to see how I like it once I try to use the quilt. I was really pleased how fast I was able to quilt this one. It was all free motion swirls.
I got this pattern from a Robert Kaufman's web site. Cute purse but not the best instructions. And, I used what I had on hand so "heavy weight" interfacing became craft interfacing which was used in the bow. Yikes, way too stiff. I didn't put the points? swags? on. I'll try them and see if they work or not. And the handles are too short for my likes. I love my colors though. I'm going to do a little bit more work like sew the little knot part instead of pinning with a straight pin and add a little loop and button to keep the thing closed. Oops -- I strayed from my goal list on this one.
I've got several commitments this week so my sewing time will be more li
mited. Today I'm heading off to the Apple store to have a little repair talk regarding my laptop. Not sure if I just need some cleaning up or whether there is something lurking that needs to be repaired.
On a different note, we got our T shirts for the wedding 5K. I really think they are cute.