Friday, June 1, 2012

May Stash Busting 2012

Not a bad month for fabric being used!  It helps to make a bigger quilt than what I normally do.  Plus, I pushed to get the Winnie the Pooh book panel quilt done.  I'll have to post pictures later. The best part is I bought some fabric at a store on the way to Maryland yesterday... so it is included here.  






Month
Year to Date
In
  7.42  yards
44.67 yards
Out
14.68  yards
49.18 yards
Total
  7.26  yards
 4.51 yards


Of course, it doesn't include what I bought today -- but that will be used this month, honest!

Oops, I may need to do a correction once I get home.  I'll have to see if I have the fabric I bought at the quilt show included last month.  The show dates straddled the end of the month.  But for now I'm really happy I'm using more than buying.  And, even if I go in the "red" again it won't be by very much.

I'm off to the retreat.  Happy Quilting All! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.