Monday, April 1, 2013

Design Wall Monday 4-1-13

Yikes~ late again.  I was exhausted yesterday after singing two services yesterday and one service Saturday.  Happy Easter All!  

I've been busy putting these blocks together.  You might remember them from a previous post or two when I was getting ideas for the centers.  All but one of these blocks has the floral print center that will also be the border.  And, oops! nothing like a photo to show you made a mistake.  I've got one block with a pin in it to remind me to change the corner. I'm pleased with the progress I'm making on it as it isn't my primary project right now. 

I did quite well with my weekly goals this time. 
Week of Mar 25, 2013
Make and apply binding to scrap quilt
Finish triangles for baby quilt√√ & quilt it
Quilt customer quilt
Make more blocks for QOV√ I made more and mail … or just mail what’s done! I need to get these mailed now!
Continue working on Mystery for Relay quilt

Week of April 1, 2013
Quilt 3 charity baby quilts
Find backing for triangle quilt and quilt it
Put together the rest of the units made of the Mystery for Relay quilt
Mail QOV blocks and the heart block
Hem the darn burgundy pants

I will be posting my stash busting statistics either tomorrow or Wednesday.  I have the first baby quilt on the long arm now. I hope to have it off Ruthie later today and another put on.   

Visit Patchwork Times for a portal to Design Walls across the internet. 


Happy Quilting! 




4 comments:

  1. Nice blocks! I'm loving the cool secondary pattern that is emerging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of blocks. Makes a great design.
    Making ToDo lists are so helpful. Lights a fire under me.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quilt. It is a very striking design. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.