Friday, September 27, 2013

We Have a Winner

Congratulations to renaekh who said:


I own a Bernina 440QE. She doesn't have a name yet.
Here's the picture of the Random Number Generator I used to find this winner.

I will be getting the Mighty Bright LED Sewing Machine Light in the mail as soon as I hear from renaekh with her mailing address.  Thanks all who entered.  If you want your own Mighty Bright Sewing Machine Light I recommend you sign up for special promotions  from Mighty Bright.  They have sales at various times during the year and you can get the light for a discount.  

I've been busy working on two projects on my weekly goals.  Bumble Bee and Flowers is just stitching down the binding by hand.  The peach one is well in hand.  

That's it for tonight.  Thanks to all who entered.  On to the next five years! 

Happy Quilting All! 
















2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Renaekh.
    Also a toast to Bonnie,for a terrific 5 years and here's to a terrific 5 more.
    Melody :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner! Thank you, Bonnie, for the link for the Mighty Bright promotions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.