Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Stashbusting Report September

WOOT! WOOT!
It was a great month for fabric usage.  Amazing. 


2013
Fabric In Month
Fabric in Year
Fabric Out Month
Fabric Out Year
Total In or Out Year
Sept
8.
68.46
20.85
69.265
.805

WOW -- nearly 21 yards of fabric was used. I finished and mailed off lots of individual blocks.  Most notable were the blocks I sent to Alycia for her  Big Block Blowout for Quilts of Valor. You have until October 31 to make and send some blocks too.   I also sent blocks to Fran in New Zealand for the FCQ Equilters.  The biggest finishes were two quilts.  One was a UFO from about 5 years ago that is big -- 74" square. It used a lot of fabric.  I haven't taken pictures of it yet but one of these days I'll drag it somewhere and get some.  

Did you notice I'm out of the red and actually in the black?  I've used a bit more fabric than I brought in.  I've already used a half yard of fabric in October as I finished an iron tote today. 

Next up in my life is getting ready for Country Piecemaker's retreat.  Hum, I should look at my projects and grab one to take with me that can be finished easily.  

If you are looking for Triangle Thursdays, I'm swamped and will be out of town Thursday.  Look for the next TT on October 10th. 

Happy Quilting All! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.