Friday, January 24, 2014

Snuggle Time

Who can resist snuggling with this little doll?  We couldn't! (And he's not too bad either!) 
We did a short baby sitting job yesterday and this morning.  
Before we went up for our "stealth" visit I made this little onsie for Ellie's Valentine's day. One of these days I'll figure out how to add words to a purchased design. 

I am now waiting for some quilty friends to arrive for our mini-inhouse-retreat.  Unfortunately traffic on I-95 has been a disaster and they are being delayed.  I'm glad I'm not in the car going no-where.  Of course, hopefully by now they are almost here.  

The studio looks almost as cleaned up as it did when I first moved into it.  We'll see how it works with 4 folks sewing and ironing!   

Happy Quilting All! 

3 comments:

  1. How fun to host an inhouse quilting retreat. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pics please!! Sounds fun. Love that baby doll too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next retreat you're going to have to teach me a bit about machine embroidery. I hardly ever use mine and your work is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.