Monday, April 7, 2014

Design Wall Monday 4/7/2014

Not a whole lot of sewing going on here.  And not too many pictures either.  The design wall hasn't changed. Here's one of the two shirts I finished embroidering for the grands.  I forgot to take a picture of the other one.  Oops!  This design is from Embroidery Boutique.  You can take a look at it here


Surprisingly, I did get much of my goals done this past week. 


Week of March 31, 2014
Embroider shirts for Ellie, Natalieand Sophia
Enjoy visit to Natalie and Sophia
Load QOV quilt
Add hanging sleeves on 3 quilts entered in quilt show√ actually did 4 sleeves
Give Sharon my quilts for show
Make embroidered towel at class √ started, need to finish

Cut fabric for next Christmas Favorites bom

And for this week.... 

Week of April 7, 2014
Embroider shirt for Ellie
Load and quilt QOV quilt
Finish embroidering towel from class
Enjoy visit to Ellie
Plan paper piecing lesson
Organize all “stuff” for quilt guild on Sat.

We spent a little time in DC playing as tourists.  Here's the blooms we could find as the cherry blossoms weren't out yet.  These are magnolias.  

Don't forget to visit Patchwork Times for links to blogs sharing their design wall. Oops, Mr. Linky won't open until 8pm for some reason.  I'll check back periodically through the day and see if it has been opened.  Otherwise, come back this evening for the tour through blogs around the world. 

Happy Quilting! 

5 comments:

  1. That embroidered shirt is so cute! I have an embroidery machine too but haven't used it a whole lot. Too many other projects I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bunny is super cute!! Those magnolias are beautiful. We don't even have buds on the trees yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love Natalie's pic!! I think if I had a list of 'to-do's, your blocks would be on it! Whoops! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.