Here's what all of them look like together.
Hum, I wonder if I might need to put a sashing between them?
I'll audition them together and sashed once I get them all made. Wild colors and yet they do go together... well, except maybe the green... it's more yellow green. I'll withhold judgement until later.
I also finished putting together the fabric for a mystery quilt I will be doing with the guild in June. I have had the focus fabric for ages. I found the burgundy Moda Marble in the stash too. There was a blue-green fab in the stash that I was willing to use but I didn't think I would have had enough. So I got the blue and gold fabric at the quilt show at the beginning of the month. No luck on having enough fabric in my stash to use as the background so I picked the beige at the quilt store Tuesday night when I went to the embroidery class.
Bubbles, my Bernina workhorse, was left for a spa week. Hopefully only a week. I've stitched almost 2 1/2 million stitches with her since I got her in February or so of 2012. I was surprised to see that almost 1/3 of those stitches were on the embroidery side. I guess I have been using the embroidery unit a lot!
Take a peak at other Color Challenge blogs by going over to SOScrappy.