Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stashbusting Report -- January 2015

Great Month!  Yep, I made it through the whole month of January without buying any quilting fabric. (And, yes, I only count quilting cottons!)  I did buy a yard of decorator fabric to make pillows for the beach house.  I also bought a remnant of fleece to try something else. If it works I'll probably share it next fall or winter!  


2015
Fabric In Month
Fabric in Year
Fabric Out Month
Fabric Out Year
Total In or Out Year
Jan
0
0
5.625
5.625
5.625


Tomorrow I'm shopping.  The mystery of Powhatan is now ready to quilt so I'm buying the backing fabric for it.  I'm hoping I can put it on Ruthie by the end of this week.  First I have a charity quilt on and then I have a baby quilt to do.  

I meant to post this a while ago but I've been down with a cold.  I thought I had beaten it but that was wrong.  I'm hoping it will start to abate.  Leave, get the heck out of here.  I'm tired of being under the weather.  I've been staying home.  I'm not getting a whole lot done.  But I did finish the baby quilt yesterday. I had to order the wide back for Mystery of Powhatan and it came in bright red.  Ugh so not going to work with the claret color in the quilt.  Bummer.  I need to order a different wide back.  Where do you get your wide back fabrics?  I love red so I know I'll use it eventually.  Just disappointed this one wasn't right.  Sigh. 

Happy Quilting All!  

1 comment:

  1. my good friend, and awesome LA quilter is Wilma at Christian Lane Quilters. She sells something called a Fat Back. Her website is http://www.christianlanequilters.com/widebackings.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.