Thursday, March 22, 2018

To Do List -- A Bit Late

I'm having a hard time with remembering to write my To Do List post each week.  This week Tuesday and Wednesday zoomed by before I realized I was suppose to write a blog post on Tuesday.  So, I'll be re-evaluating when I do my To Do List post. 

So here's the list from last week: 
March 13, 2018
Work on T Shirt quilt√
Enter quilts in Faithful Circle quilt √
Load and quilt Patriotic Dog quilt for Taps√
Work on Jamestown Landing√
Work on Braid Shuffle #2√

Rail Fence √

I'm happy to report I moved all of those projects forward. Here's a look at the Rail Fence quilt.  This was a partially made top from the quilt fabric from the estate I got.  (Here's more about getting the fabric.)  There was a section 4 x 4 already sewn together.  I decided it would make a great small quilt to pass on to the nursing home that Country Piecemakers supplies quilts to.  There was a big stack of fabrics already cut to size.  I grabbed a couple of my scraps and cut a few more.  I'm hoping to get this to a good size soon.  I have plenty of backing fabrics I can use when I quilt it. Right now I'm just adding blocks to it until it is close to the required size.  I don't think I'm going to put borders on it but I might change my mind! 
Here's what I'm working on this week.  And since this is late I know I've already started some of these items! 

March 20, 2018
Final trim on T shirts, begin sewing columns together
Sew the rows of Braid Shuffle together
Sew the hanging sleeves on 3 quilts
Continue to work on Jamestown Landing
Quilt a baby quilt that’s been waiting to be finished
Work on Rail Fence

I find I have several projects going at the same time.  Surprisingly I don't get them mixed up.  And, I'm able to move all of these projects ahead.  I would really like to start a new quilt but I'll hold off until at least one or two of these projects are done! Do you work on more than one project at a time?  

Today I'm linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday and Mid Week Makers. I'm going to spend a little time seeing what others are doing this week. 

Happy Quilting All!  Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. Multiple projects? Quilting - not usually unless one or more is a mystery. Knitting - yes, lots of projects on the needles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a great start on your scrappy quilt. I try to work on no more than 4 projects at at time. I go nuts if I'm just working on one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very manageable list - can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.