Sunday, July 22, 2018

Fabric Goodies and CIJ Quicky

New fabric arrived yesterday! 
I did a little shopping on Craftsy when I got an ad about some kits on sale.  
When I realized the fabric was under $4.00 a yard I succumbed. I mostly make boy quilts for the NICU as Janet (a nurse in the unit) says there are more boys than girls in the unit usually. This Space Camp fabric by Lily and Loom fits my needs exactly. 

Complete Kit + backing fabric
I added 2 yards of this for the backing.

Pattern. Way too big at 69 x 69" for my use.  I'll make 2 smaller quilts. 

Sunday, July 22nd

Anja @ Anja Quilts
Moira @ Quilted Snail

Monday, July 23rd

Brenda @ Songbird Designs

Tuesday, July 24th


Wednesday, July 25th


Saturday, July 14th

Selina @ Selina Quilts

Sunday, July 15th

Jan @ The Color

Monday, July 16th

Jamie @ L'Fair Quilts

Tuesday, July 17th

Sharon @ Vrooman's Quilts

Wednesday, July 18th

Thursday, July 19th

Danice @ Homespun Hannah

Friday, July 20th


Saturday, July 21st

Marian @ Seams To Be Sew

Here's a quick pic of my giveaway items for my Christmas In July post tomorrow, Monday July 23. I use my fold up box as a thread catcher and the zippered pouch is my go to to corral supplies like my rotary cutter and little scissors when I travel. 

I'm linking up with Oh Scrap! As if I haven't given you a lot of sites to be looking at -- try to take a few minutes to check out the links on Oh Scrap today. 

Happy Quilting All! Bonnie 

5 comments:

  1. Under $4 a yard is a great deal! I love that pattern. It would make a nice QOV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute space fabric! I try to lean more toward making boy quilts because there always seems to be a shortage of them. Now I want to make a space one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good bargain! Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap! There is always lots of great inspiration there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fabric for boys quilts, was here for the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The space fabric is adorable! I don't have babies any more but oH My gosh! They even make coordinating disposable diapers now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.