The trip around the world is still on the design wall. It is too big to see all of the design. And, I actually have added a row or two. Who knows where I will need to take it to get a decent picture when the top is together. With Jenny and Sophia here half the week I didn't get all that much quilting done. But I did get a lot of snuggling and holding Sophia done. Go see what is on everyone else's design walls by visiting Judy's site here.
I finished the tree skirt but I won't be showing it off until I get all the threads buried. But I did count it as finished in October. I'm quite pleased with it.
Did I admit to everyone I am now playing around with digital scrap booking? I've owned Photoshop Elements for a while and really didn't know enough about it to use it successfully. (I did do my banner for the blog on it...) I've taken a class on digital basics which now makes sense with the other small forays I've taken into the world of Photoshop. Turns out my version is pretty old. (6th and now 9 is out. How can that many happen in 2 and a half years?) And, wow, there is a ton of stuff on the web to buy for digital scrap booking. Tonight I am going to a digi club to learn some more good stuff.
What's Up This Week?
- Iron and sew the backing for Million Pieces Quilt.
- Load the backing and the top onto Ruthie.
- Quilt Million Pieces Quilt.
- Bind Million Pieces Quilt.
- Pick fabric for a couple of upcoming mysteries. (There is still time to sign up for Marge's Mysteries for Relay. The next mystery will be November 10. It is a great way to donate to cancer research.)
Happy Quilting All!