Sunday, April 29, 2012

Visiting Maryland

When I drove up to Maryland on Wednesday I got to visit Kevin, Sophie, Brian and Jenny.
Casey and Homer were happy to see me.


I interrupted Kevin from work to have lunch together.  Yikes, 3 different monitors and 2 computers. 

After lunch I spent a few hours with Jenny, Brian and Sophie. 

Sophie has a lot of things to tell us.  Here she is clapping away.  I got to give her a bath and help get her to bed before I headed to Columbia to enjoy the Faithful Circle Quilt Show.  

I'll post a few of the quilts from the show over the next few days.  

Happy quilting all!  


2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you were able to pop-in for a visit. Sophie is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy your trip..hoe bout all those monitors and computer hook ups. I need that and have thought about it. Hummm.

    I'm waiting for my first grandchild.. Advice is welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.