Friday, February 2, 2018

One Monthly Goal -- February

This month it was easy to pick my goal.  I pulled a set of blocks that I made at the end of December that I want to finish up.  They are currently listed as a UFO since anything not finished by the end of December goes on the list. 

The goal is to piece the top for a Plus Quilt and to quilt it.  Even though February is a short month I should be able to do it.  (Of course, that means I'll have to buy some backing fabric! Darn.) 


A while ago I purchased 6 charm packs from Connecting Threads during a big sale -- each cost me about $1 if I remember correctly.  I added some squares from my own fabric and made 9 patches.  They are ready to put together although I do need to make some more beige strips with 3 squares in them. But the squares are all cut. 


That's it for me today. (Ok, get over the shock that I'm not babbling on like I usually do!)  I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts February Goal Setting post and Whoop Whoop Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

Quick question:  Do you have block sets hanging around the studio just waiting for you to make them into something?  I have way more than I should and some of them are at least 20 years old. Yikes! 

I'm hoping to get my stash report done soon, maybe tomorrow.  I don't want to forget to do it like I have in the past. 

Happy Quilting All! Bonnie 

6 comments:

  1. That'a already a lot of blocks, looks like you are close to the finish! Great blocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a fun quilt. A great happy project for February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plus quilts are all the rage now. This will be a nice quilt. I have completed rows of blocks that have been hanging around patiently waiting to be finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of charm packs! This will be one fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your plusblocks look great! What a fun way to use the charm packs. Good luck with your OMG.
    www.mell-Meyer.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the plus sign! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.