Friday, April 22, 2011

Wait!  It was just Monday, why does the calendar say Friday?  

I try to post 3 times a week.  Some times I succeed and sometimes I don't.  I may be able to squeeze one more post in before Monday. All I can say is the week has gone quickly.

Yeah! The double bow tie top is done. (stuff in the top right corner are pieces from another quilt...) 

I even found some white fabric I had recently gotten to use as a backing.  This will be going in the newly remodeled bathroom so I need to finish it off.  Unfortunately, it comes behind several other quilts waiting for quilting.  Now to see if I can find towels & rugs in these colors! 
What is wrong with this picture? And, it isn't the seat that is torn apart.  Check how high the steering wheel is?  Yeah, not right.  Evidently the shaft that holds the steering wheel broke.  Great excuse to get a new ride on mower.  When I get a chance to play on it I'll post new pictures.  Of course, Pat say the new one is much faster and a lot of fun.  I'm hoping the new one has power steering. 

I spent part of day quilting on Ruthie.  I was doing free motion with little flower designs.  After most of the quilt is done I am getting better at it. Hopefully tomorrow I will finish it.  Sure love the Red Snappers I use to attach the backing to the leaders.  It makes it so easy to load a quilt.  Pictures soon.  Time to think about dinner. 

Happy Quilting All! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another wonderful quilt: it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your double bow tie quilt! The fabrics are just beautiful, so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, your little bow tie quilt is adorable..i LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.