Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Stashbusting Report - 2012

Yes, it's time to admit whether I was a really good shopper or a really good sewer... 





Month
Year to Date
In
  .25   yards
10.00 yards
Out
5.125  yards
20.50 yards
Total
4.875 yards
10.50 yards



And the answer is ---  I was  a much better sewer this month than shopper!  Yeah! 


I don't think I've ever gotten that much fabric used during a year.  I hope I can keep it up! Heck, I'll probably do really well as I will be trying to sell some of my older fabrics at the Peddler's Table at the Faithful Circle Quilt Show in Columbia, Maryland at the end of the month. Of course, I also have given myself permission to buy some fabric at the quilt show too so it may just balance each other.   


Now it is back to getting fabric used... time to do some sewing.  Stop back tomorrow to see what is on the design wall. 


Happy Quilting All! 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.