Friday, June 27, 2014

Yippeee!

I have diligently been working on A Tisket, A Tasket appliqué blocks.  Guess what?  Yea, I am two ears and a tail away from being done.  Ok, and a little flag but the end is in sight.  Here's two blocks that are now done but weren't when this photo was taken.  I hope to have the last block embroidered by the end of the weekend.  

The rail fence star quilt came off of Ruthie earlier this week.  I'll be making the binding and getting it on before the end of the month.  The next baby charity quilt is ready to go on... in fact the backing is already on the frame, I need to hunt for the right size of batting to put on next.  

Just did a quick review of my goals and I should be able to put a lot of check marks next to my items on Monday.  Now, time to get off the computer and in to the studio.  

Happy Quilting All! 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to photos of the completed blocks.

    I've been binding, too, three quilts done and another one to work on this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pattern. Can't wait to get my hand fixed so I can start some hand stitching again. You might be interested to know that I finally got the final borders on my Celtic Solstice and made my quilt sandwich this week at guild. But it will probably sit until the hand's healed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.