Monday, June 25, 2012

Design Wall Monday 6-25-2012


Not much to show when I haven't been able to sew much this past week. The lone finish is this cute little wallet from Atkinson Designs.  I've carried around fabric and pattern to several retreats, quilting days and to Jenny's house more than once.  Finally, this week I made one.  It was easy.  Terry's directions are wonderful.  I may have to make some more and make them bigger which I totally can now that I know how to do the zipper so nicely.   


Week of June 18
Load up the truck with dried red maple wood
Spend two more days with Jenny & Sophia
Pick up tomato plants and shampoo at Kevin’s
Figure out where to put stuff in back bedroom so that Lisa and Kirk can visit
Clean house as much as feasible
Sew if at all possible!
Week of June 25         
Pick up stuff for kitchen remodel
Work on Scrap Squad #3
Draw applique designs on wonder under or the like
Make blocks for Quilting Bee
Make blocks for FCQ Equilters
Fold fabrics from recent shopping excursion

Don't forget to check out Patchwork Times Design Wall links.  

And, here's another Sophia picture... She knows when you are taking pictures and tells you no if she doesn't want you to take her picture.  Hum, perhaps we are taking a few too many?  NAH!
Happy Quilting All! 

5 comments:

  1. Sophia is a doll! And I don't think you can ever take too many pictures of grands!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie, I've made a ton of those little bags. Bought a kit at one of the quilt shows cuz I just couldn't resist the fabrics used and I've probably made a dozen or so since. So not really TONS, but they're really quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie is a cutie! Aren't kids fun at that age?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie is a sweetie!! She made me smile tonight. Great picture

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.