Monday, September 20, 2010

Back to Quilting

I had a great time being a grammie but now it is back to some serious, or not so serious quilting. Here is what is on my design wall these days.  I played with it a bit before I took the picture.  I have a couple more blocks to make before I can make this into a baby quilt. 

I really like making bow tie blocks and if I have nothing else planned as a leader ender I always have some bow tie blocks I can sew on.  I have some batts that are 36 by 45 that I would love to put to a good use so maybe this will be 3 x 3 and end up 36" square. 

Go to Judy's site Patchwork Times to see what is on everyone else's design wall.

And here is a parting shot of Sophia watching a Southern California football game with Grandpa. (She's appropriately dressed in a onesie that says something like I watch Trojan football with Grandma and Grandpa.)

Happy Quilting All!  Bonnie who is longing for her Mac to return from the hospital... (so to speak..)

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.