Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Stash Busting Hardly!

June vanished in no time at all -- or so it seemed.  Not as much sewing time as usual.  Here's the scoop on fabric in and out.  (I have no idea why the lines vanished... I just copy and paste the form and fill in the numbers -- this is what I get.) 





Month
Year to Date
In
   31.750 yards
 76.42 yards
Out
   2.50 yards
 51.68yards
Total
 -29.25  yards
 -24.70 yards



I went wild in Lancaster.  Except nearly every piece of fabric I purchased was for a specific reason. Maybe 5 yards of the 30 yards was on speculation.  I've got 3 baby/lap quilts with backing ready to quilt but just haven't gotten to it yet.  So, soon there will be some finishes coming.  In the mean time, sigh, I've been acquiring more than I'm using.

Check in tomorrow to see what I have on the design wall. 


Happy Quilting All! 

1 comment:

  1. You have a LOT of company. I still haven't touched the fabric I bought in May. I keep telling myself it will happen soon. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.