Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Two Leaves

That's it -- just two leaves.   That's the only sewing I've done since last week before I got the "Natalie" call.  Well, it was Jenny calling asking me to come so I could take care of Sophia so she could have Natalie.  Poor little Natalie has been having a time with jaundice but it looks like she may have turned a corner.  


The left leaves are the ones I've been working on.  I hope to finish the top one today in between my taxi service and bathroom cleaning.  Maybe I'll get the embroidery done today also.  We'll see.  I've been working (not!) on this for many years.  I think I have most blocks done, or at least appliqued, except one.  At least that is what I hope!  Here are my goals from last week.  Not much on the list. This week doesn't look much better. 


Week of July 16
New grandbaby√ 
Take care of Sophia√
Do some knitting on jacket for Sophia
Week of July 23
Have fun with Sophia
Blanket stitch the owl's eyes
Try Christmas machine embroidery
Load Flamingo quilt
Do a little on A Tisket, A Tasket blocks



Tomorrow I will be relieved by Brian's mom.  Hopefully Jenny will be getting back her energy and stamina over the next few weeks.  I've got some pent up sewing to do. May be I'll have more to show folks soon.  


Happy Quilting All! 

1 comment:

  1. Plenty of time to sew, not so much for holding grandbabies. The youngest here starts Kindergarten, and no longer wants to cuddle. Enjoy the baby time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.