Sunday, September 2, 2012

August Stash Busting!

Yeah!  I used more than I bought. 


August
Year to Date Usage
Fabric In
1.375    yards
 77.795 yards
Fabric Out
4.38     yards
 65.310  yards
Total
3.005   yards
-12.485  yards



Ashley sent me to a web site that told how to make a chart in HTML.  Well, I haven't done it so I apologize for the crummy chart.  But the numbers are fine.  Yes!  I used 3 yards more than I brought in.   I should have a couple of finishes in September so I am hoping to make a good size dent on the usage of fabric.  Right now, I've brought in more than I have used year to date.  Bummer.  

I'm off to do a little sewing for swaps and then maybe get the borders on the Christmas quilt I'm working on.  

I hope you enjoy the long weekend.  Pat and I will be attending a parade in our community.  (Yep, we are Pat!) 

Happy Quilting. 

2 comments:

  1. The pineapple block technique is sew interesting...thanks for the video link.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.