Sunday, April 22, 2018

Monday Meanderings 4 - 23 - 2018 AND Stashbusting Stats

I'm tired of showing my pieces of Jamestown Landing.  I'm still working on it but I won't be sharing pictures of it for a while. So, what else have I been doing? The t shirt quilt is done!  I'll share it after my customer gets to see it. 

So here is the back of the Braid Shuffle quilt.  Once I finish the binding on that I'll show both of the Braid Shuffle quilts.  I used the braids as my block for 2017  Color Challenge.  (I'm not doing it this year -- I've got enough started projects that need to be finished.)  The quilting design is Ginger Flower by Apricot Moon. Binding is next.  I haven't decided on the color of the binding.  

Here it is 2/3rds through April and I'm about to share my March fabric statistics!  Oops. It wasn't the best month nor the worst.  I've already cut out some of my March fabric purchases so I'm not all that upset with the numbers. 

2018
Fabric In Month
Fabric In Year
Fabric Out Month
Fabric Out Year
Total In or Out Year
Mar
6.125
11.125
5.375
29.750
23.625



So I bought more fabric than I used but it wasn't a huge difference, thank goodness.  

Every goal got a check mark by it this week. Saturday I decided I would see which goals I had achieved and start thinking about next week's goals.  When I was able to mark off three of them I decided I would finish the last goal today.  That's why the purple backing is being shown above. 
April 16, 2018
Bind T-shirt quilt√
Finish little bunny piece√ I do need to put the hanging sleeve on it.... 
Quilt Braid Shuffle√ 
Keep cutting kits for retreat√
And coming up this week: 
April 23, 2018
Bind Braid Shuffle 
Quilt charity quilt
Work on Jamestown Landing 
Pick and work on a UFO
Here's the linky parties I will be joining.  (This blog is being posted on Sunday evening -- yee haw! I'm ahead of the game!)  Oh Scrap, Monday Making, Moving It Forward and Main Crush Monday.  MCM will be back next Monday. 


Happy Quilting All!  Bonnie (Hum, that is pretty weird... but I'm hoping spring will actually arrive soon!)  

3 comments:

  1. Pretty quilting. Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never quilted this way before. Is it hard to join the rows?

    Genting Crown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty quilting. Congrats on checking off all the items on your list. Good luck with this week's list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.