Friday, June 17, 2011

Sneak Peak At NQA Show

Prize winning quilt by Susan Cleveland.     
Does this look familiar?  I took at class from Susan Cleveland arlier this year.  The  two curved pieces were the sample for Piping Hot Curves.  This gal made it into this very cute little quilt and donated it to the NQA small quilt auction.  Hum, I wonder where my blocks are?

 We saw lots of these twister quilts.  I finally bought the little tool so I can make some too!  This was another quilt donated to the Small Quilt Auction.

Sharon and I are having a great time.  We have been doing some heavy duty shopping.  Tomorrow we have an afternoon class and will see the last few rows of quilts and vendors. 

I probably won't post again until I get home as this little e-computer is a pain to work on!  Happy Quilting!  Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.