Friday, November 14, 2014

Stashbusting Report October, 2014

It's not too bad numbers-wise but wow am I late with them!

Here's what I did in October:

2014
Fabric In Month
Fabric in Year
Fabric Out Month
Fabric Out Year
Total In or Out Year
October
6.50
84.750
6.125
64.750
-20.00


I may have overstated how much I brought in, but if I did it isn't by much. I can't remember how much black and white fabric I bought while I was at the beach.  Much of it has already been cut up and in units for Easy Street.  

I thought November would  be great for finishing a few of my things so I could USE more fabric than I acquire...but that is definitely NOT happening.  Do you know about Craft Town Fabrics? Go visit them here.  Notice where it says, Don't Miss a Single Flash Sale?  I did that awhile ago.  They have some great sales.  Yesterday they had 10 pages of fabric at $3/yard.  I went a bit wild.  Of course, what I bought was NOT backings that I actually need to finish a few quilts.  I think I ended up with 12 yards of fabrics.  Mostly for charity quilts.  I'm happy to enable all you wonderful readers too.  

I've goofed off long enough this morning.  It's time to quilt. 

Happy Quilting All!  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like a great place to purchase clearance fabric! I'm off to check it out. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twenty yards over for the year isn't bad. I recently found Craft Town Fabrics, I was looking for a particular line of fabric and they had it cheaper than anyone else did. I'm trying not to buy anything else for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.