Friday, June 7, 2019

May OMG

It's time to set my May goal but I've been having a hard time deciding what I want to work on.  I've finally decided that I need to finish two of the quilts I started at retreat.  
May Goal
I will finish, quilt, and bind the butterflies top. I will be sewing the blue swirl border on.  The lighter blue on the left will be the backing.  This will be going to a senior at a nursing home. 

And, because the butterfly quilt shouldn't take all that long I'm also going to quilt and bind the parrot quilt. I bought the backing for this last week so I'm set to get this done. I haven't decided where I'll be giving this one.  As you might have realized, most of the quilts I make these days get donated to good causes. I just don't need more quilts although I do keep some because I like the quilt so much. 

I'm linking up with Elm Street's Quilts June Link-Up, and Give Me A Whoop, Whoop. Take a few minutes to surf these linky parties.  Maybe you'll see something to inspire you. 

Happy Quilting All!  Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. Good job getting these lovely donation quilts finished up! I know that whoever receives them will feel comforted and blessed by your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun donations! And a big "YES!" to giving away quilts. Otherwise they just take over the house, don't they? I'll keep one occasionally if my DH really likes it. But since most of mine are in kid-themed fabrics, he's usually happy to let them go :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.