Fabric In Month
Fabric In Year
Fabric Out Month
Fabric Out Year
Total In or Out Year
I've changed how I count wide backs coming in. For every yard I'm counting it as 2 yards. Most of the time I buy a wide back with the plan to use it for two different quilts. This should make it easier to figure the usage. I've almost used more fabric than I've bought. I hope to at least break even in June.
Which brings me to my recent purchase of even more fabric. Sigh! I bought two more wide backs and a blender from an on line source. I should have enough backing fabric to get several more tops quilted.
|Two wide backs and a yellow blender.|
Here is the chartreuse fabric I bought in May. I was tickled to figure out I have several fabrics that will go with it. (One isn't included in this pic.)
|Wild animals and owls. I probably won't use the wild animals with this one.|
The owls and the chartreuse may be the next new project I start. I think that combo with some blues and yellow will look good.
Last Week's Goals:
- Start making blocks for FCQ Equilters (I’m behind — I’ve got blocks for 3 people to do!) and other individual blocks. ✔️ 1 1/2 sets done, 1 1/2 sets to go.
- Put the white part on the braid blocks. ✔️
- Embroider a couple of logos for masks. Not needed until next week.
- Cut some red fabric for split rail blocks ✔️
I spent more time goofing off or reading last week instead of sewing. Hopefully this week I'll get more sewing done.
- Embroider a couple of logos for mask and make the masks.
- Finish putting the braid blocks together into the top.
- Pick a quilt to quilt and quilt.
- Wash newest fabric.
Happy Quilting All! Bonnie