Here's what I've been working on. Remember the picture of my new chartreuse fabric from last week's post? I decided to use my owl fabric and the chartreuse to start a small quilt. I'm making 9 12" sawtooth stars. On the second block, I put one set of star points on backward. Sigh. Ripped that out and remade it. Hopefully next week I can show you the the top all finished.
Last week I finished two sets of blocks for my FCQ Equilter group. Here are the blocks I'm sending off to Sharon. The pattern is Turn Style from Missouri Star Quilts.
- Embroider a couple of logos for mask and make the masks.✔️I didn't make the masks yet as Pat doesn't need them for a couple more weeks. The embroidery is done.
- Finish putting the braid blocks together into the top.✔️ Pictures coming soon.
- Pick a quilt to quilt✔️ It’s started.
- Wash newest fabric. ✔️ And one is already in use.
And next week here's what I hope to get done.
- Finish Carousel quilt on one arm.
- Cut binding and apply it to Carousel.
- Finish the Sawtooth Stars blocks.
- Put the border on Bright Boxes.
- Set the airplane blocks from last year's SOS.
The quilt design is Diana E2E by My Creative Stitches. Thread is So Fine.
This is the first week I've used the new Blogger. UGH. Some things are just not as easy as the old. I'm wondering how long it will take me to figure it all out.
I'm linking up to my favorite linky parties: Oh Scrap, Monday Making, and Design Wall Monday. Take some time to check out what folks are working on.
Happy Quilting All! Bonnie