Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Let's Get It Done!

Here's what I've finished from my goals list last week: 

8/10/2020

Shop at new quilt store fun to visit and yep, I bought a yard of fabric

Work on Wonky Family piece 3 rows are done. From top to bottom: Ellie, Theo and Sophia. Each background is about 4 x 5".  I keep thinking I might want to change some of the colors of the kids and body shapes.  Mostly likely I won't because this is the first time I've tried this method.  I'll tell more about it when the piece is finished.  



Finish putting together dogs top done and moved to the to-be-quilted closet! 



Work on the propeller blocks (have to get the dog blocks off the design wall before I can do this one.

Finish customer’s quilt

Quilt one of my quilts  


And here's what I'm going to do this week. 


8/18/2020

Quilt another one of my quilts

Bind last week's quilt 

Finish Wonky Family piece

Sew propeller blocks together 

Start next customer quilt 

Pick a ufo or a new quilt and work on it 


Since I've changed the day of the week I'm posting my goals, I can tell you I've already finished one of the goals!  You'll have to wait until next week to see it though. 


Hum, I haven't done my fabric statistics for last month.  I'll try to get that done this week too. 


That's it for today.  Here are a few linky parties I'm linking with: To Do Tuesday at Home Sewn by Us, Mid Week Makers at Quilt Fabrication, and Colour & Inspirations Tuesday at Clever Chameleon Quilting.  Let's take a look at these parties to see what people are working on.  (One I'll have to link up with later but I've been doing pretty well coming back to do that recently.)


Happy Quilting All!  Bonnie 



5 comments:

  1. The dogs look so cute! And I love your wonky family piece - looking forward to hearing more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quilts! And a to-be-quilted closet! I have one of those. Dare we admit to how many quilts are waiting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonky Family is intriguing. I don’t remember it: have you posted about it before?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting family you have. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wonky family blocks! What a fun idea. Congrats on all the progress on the to do list. Hope you've made good progress on this week's list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.