Saturday, July 8, 2023

July Mysteries and Sew Alongs

Here are the only two I found in late June.  I'm horrendously late on these but I know they will be available for a while.  

Join the Fat Quarter Shop for the Evergreen Mystery Quilt Along and Stitch Along during July and a bit of August. Find out more here:

https://blog.fatquartershop.com/christmas-mystery-quilt-and-stitch-along-is-coming-soon/

Artwork from the Fat Quarter Shop


Another quilt along with the Fat Quarter Shop. It’s the Jolly Holly Quilt Along starting June 30. https://blog.fatquartershop.com/announcing-the-jolly-holiday-quilt-along/ $, must buy pattern.

Artwork from the Fat Quarter Shop 

I leave you with this photo from our cruise of Pat watching the sunset at nearly 11 pm.  





5 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning these QAL"s. Beautiful photo. Enjoy every minute you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that photo! And so late at night, how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice view! Meadow Mist Designs has started her Malted Mystery this month with the fabric requirements. This quilt along will last till March/April of next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the QAL's that are happening! The sunset pic is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.