Today I quilted most of the conversation print quilt. I used the Popcorn pantogram. I am getting better at it but I still have some circles that look more square or rectangular.
I also spent a couple of hours at the local library volunteering. It was busy. I did get a lot of books shelved. Of course, "a lot" is relative. What is a lot there isn't all that many books. And, with years of experience, I am a pretty fast shelver. Plus, I check the books nearby to see if they are where they are suppose to be and I edge the books.
Tomorrow I hope to finish the conversation print quilting and start on the binding. I will probably do a scrappy binding using the fabrics that are bordering the conversation prints. And, I still need to do some rose work!