Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy Weekend


Friday afternoon the weather was gorgeous so Brian, Jenny, Kona, Pat, Raggs and I headed to the boat for a little spin around Lake Wallenpaupack. Oh, no, they let me drive the boat. The minute I spotted another boat I turned the wheel over to Brian. He did a great job. Fridays are a nice day to go out 'cause the lake wasn't packed with boaters and jet skis.






Some of us went swimming...

While others enjoyed reading in the sunshine.

I also used my new panto called Popcorn from Willow Leaf Studios. It isn't bad although I had a few funny looking hooks and flat popcorn. Overall, it isn't bad at all. It's amazing how much practice you need to get really good, or, heck, just passable, on these long arm sewing machines.

Jenny brought her king size quilt up. It is really big! We talked about how she wanted to quilt it and whether she wanted to try it herself or not. If she wants to do it herself, it will probably take more than a weekend.

Tomorrow I've got a lot more to share with you. And, more quilts too. My quilting buddy Sharon arrived Saturday afternoon so I'll share what we did Sunday and some of her quilt tops.

Happy Quilting All!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.