Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June Stashbusting Report

Stashbusting Report

MONTH

Fabric used: 8.75 yards

Fabric purchased: 17.375 yards*

Net fabric USED from stash: (8.625) yards

YEAR

Year to date fabric used: 40.375 yards

Year to date fabric purchased: 60 yards

Net Year to date USED from stash :(19.625) yards

* remember I got nearly 9 yards free and at least one piece I cut into and used... ok it was only 13" of 2.5" wide piece but it is in a quilt that isn't finished.

I was buying for a specific couple of quilts. And, all that free fabric... I couldn't turn that down, could I? I'm not sure this month will be any better as I am going on a road trip with Jenny and we may be going to Mary Jo's in Gastonia, NC. That will put a nice bulge in the stash. And, I really don't NEED this stuff -- well, except for the stuff for a specific quilt.

Off to use some of this stash!

Happy Quilting ALL!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie,
    I've been trying to use my stash but it is just growing. I have tons of scraps and yardage, but it makes me happy.
    Keep Stitchen'
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought more fabric this month than you've bought this whole year! You're doing fine in my book. I am almost at 100 yards for the year used. If I quilt my quilt tops I'll be way over that. I wouldn't count free fabric as fabric in. You didn't go buy it, it should be a freebie on your incoming fabric too! Of course, it should definitely count on the output when you use it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you're thinking about.